Airtel is the second-largest telecom operator in India. Airtel has approximately 145 million users all over India. If you also an Airtel customer, then you must know the USSD codes, by which you can check your internet balance.
There are many options to check the remaining data balance of your airtel number. The options include USSD codes, via my airtel app and SMS.
It’s important to check your data balance before expire, because once the data will expire, then it will charge from the main balance.
How to check Airtel net balance via USSD codes
Below we mentioned four alternative ways to check the data balance of your Airtel number.
- To know your Airtel data balance, dial *121*51# then enter 1 and then enter 4.
- Dial *123# then enter 1.
- Dial *121# then enter 2 and now proceed to 2, now it will show the remaining data and validity of your account.
- Dial *125*1541#.
How to check Airtel net balance via my airtel app
My airtel app is the easiest way to check net balance, main balance, validity, and other account-related information.
- Download MyAirtelApp from the play store or Appstore.
- Registered your airtel number and confirm OTP.
- Now, on the home screen, you can see the Balance, Data balance and Validity.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this article, then please let us know in the comment section, we will answer it shortly.